With summer right around the corner, it’s time for us to start thinking about getting ready for swimsuit and sundress season. Whether you’re waxing your eyebrows, legs, underarms or bikini line there are a few simple steps to follow that will set you up for the best waxing experience possible.
1. Allow your hair to grow out for at least two weeks prior to waxing. Hair should be about as long as a grain of rice.
2. Exfoliate. Exfoliating every 2 to 3 days removes dead surface cells that can become trapped in the hair follicles causing painful ingrowns. Exfoliating regularly allows hair to grow freely and gives skin a beautiful glow. Always exfoliate 1 to 2 days prior to your waxing appointment.
3. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Hydration is key to a successful wax. Applying a film free moisturizer daily allows for more successful hair removal.
4. Maintain a consistent wax schedule. Waxing every 4 to 6 weeks allows each cycle to grow in fully, resulting in softer, finer regrowth. By maintaining a regular schedule you will experience longer lasting smooth, healthy, hair-free skin.
5. Do not shave between waxing appointments. Shaving stimulates hair follicles causing faster regrowth.
Trust the expert advice of your esthetician and schedule your waxing appointment today!
BOOK A WAX APPOINTMENT NOW
Our waxing esthetician Kathryn Ross is an expert at what she does. With years of experience at European Wax Center she